Looking for a delicious and nutritious dinner option? Look no further than this turkey loaf recipe from @strongmommacrafter!
Low-Calorie Turkey Loaf
- 1 pound 93% or 99% ground turkey
- 1 slice (38g) of American cheese
- 1 (50g) large egg
- 8 (27g) Ritz crackers
- Approx 1/4 (39g) yellow onion, diced
- Dash salt-free original seasoning blend
- Cooking spray for loaf pan
- Mix all ingredients (except Dash) in a bowl until blended.
- Coat the loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Put turkey loaf mixture into loaf pan and squish/flatten out any air pockets.
- Sprinkle Dash on the top.
- Bake at 400F for approximately 45 minutes (or 350F for 1 hour).
- Cut into 9 slices.
Per slice breakdown: [93% Turkey Used]— 142.6 cal; 2.6g carb; 15.2g protein; 8g fat [99% Turkey Used]— 88.9 cal; 3g carb; 13.2g protein; 2.6g fat
This turkey loaf is a great option for those looking for a healthy and satisfying meal. Not only is it low in calories and fat, but it's also high in protein, making it perfect for those looking to build muscle or just maintain a healthy diet.
A big thank you to @strongmommacrafter for sharing this recipe with us.
If you want to connect with like-minded individuals who can help you achieve your goals and support you, be sure to join our private Facebook group.
And for more tips and tricks on achieving your health and fitness goals, check out the one thing that helped Kat achieve her results below.